Position: International Sales & Account Executive
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Specialism: Economic Development
WAVTEQ is the world's fastest-growing FDI product, technology and consulting company. Our aim is to be the leading provider of solutions for the foreign direct investment (FDI) market.
One of our key areas of work is the development of online database products to provide economic and market intelligence to governments, advisory firms and corporates worldwide.
To support this fast-growing area of our business, WAVTEQ is looking for an experienced professional to identify new prospects and cultivate new accounts within the Products division of the company. The role will also include management of existing client accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Based in Belfast, this full-time position involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify international sales leads
- Proactively engage with prospects using a range of methods (telephone/emails/referrals) to build a network of qualified, interested and available candidates
- Set up quality appointments for Senior Sales Executives
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Develop and maintain a diverse corporate, government and intermediary CRM to maximise success
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Provide online demonstrations of the products to potential clients to bring sale to completion
- Participate in overseas sales events when required
- Maintain customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Act as a key point of contact for client queries
- Take a proactive approach to existing accounts, maintaining and growing revenues
- Update the internal CRM system
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained throughout
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 4 years of international sales experience
- 1 to 2 years of software/technology/data sales experience will be a plus
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power
- First-rate computer skills
- Fluency in other languages is an added asset
- Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen and task prioritization skills
- Ability to think innovatively to enhance brand awareness
- A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during sales
- Experience using Salesforce software will be an added asset
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
As with all sales and business development roles, there will be targets in place. You will have a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business. The opportunities are endless and the earning potential is exceptional.
Please send a CV, and cover letter including salary expectations to: Nerys Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Manager.